Dr. Elie M. Ferneini, MD, DMD, MHS, MBA/HCM, FACS, FACD
(M.H.S., M.B.A.), University of Connecticut (D.M.D., M.D.). Dr. Ferneini completed his
oral and maxillofacial surgery residency and is currently an associate clinical professor at
the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. He is also an associate clinical
professor of Surgery at the Frank H Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University
HANDS ON MENTORED INDIVIDUAL INJECTION TRAINING
Comprehensive patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic treatment outcomes using Botulinum Toxin and Fillers.
Learn the proper reconstitution and dilution of each neurotoxin.
Each participant will practice on their own live patient with one on one instructor guidance and assistance. Mentored instruction is key to perfect injecting.
Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Botulinum toxins for bruxism and to relieve TMJ and TMD
Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Botulinum Toxins in the upper facial areas including Frontalis muscles, Glabellar muscles and Orbicularis Oculi Muscle, Masseter muscle, Temporalis muscle and Orbicularis Oris and more.
Understand the physiology and pharmacokinetics of neurotoxins and injection treatments.
Understand the indications and contraindications for all facial injectable neurotoxins Botox®, Xeomin®, Dysport®, and Jeuveau™
.How to use pharmacologic agents to treat complications and side effects.
Injection techniques and practical training for the usage of Fillers for the lower face including volumizing nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lifting up the corners of the mouth using anatomical landmarks.
Perform a professional aesthetic evaluation, treatment plan and perform facial cosmetic injections with neurotoxins under the direct supervision and instruction of our Triple board-certified physicians.
Advanced techniques for injecting neurotoxins to correct facial rhytids which are the most requested procedures today.
Learn to correct poor outcomes, adverse effects, and complications.
How to select the most appropriate neurotoxin understanding the nuances between each product.
Gain a thorough understanding of the anatomical compartments, neurovascular structures, fat pads, and facial anatomy to properly perform a facial cosmetic injection using neurotoxin or dermal fillers
- OFFICE IMPLEMENTATION FORMS & LOGISTICS Included in the course are practice management skills which will allow you to learn valuable tools necessary to incorporate procedures into your dental practice
Venue: Didactic: Sat. & Sun. April 1, 2023 8:00 am t0 7:00 pm The Grand America Hotel Salt Lake City UT
Venue: Live Patient Procedures: Sunday April 2, 2023 Roseman University Dental School
THERAPEUTIC BOTOX COURSE OUTLINE 24-31 clinical ceu
“Facial Aesthetics in Dentistry- Therapeutic Botox and Dermal Fillers and TMJ/TMD”
Course Description: No online work associated with this course.
This professional training course serves as an in-depth introduction to the advanced skills and knowledge necessary to safely and successfully administer Therapeutic Botulinum Toxins and Dermal Fillers in everyday practice. Our course objective is to enable healthcare professionals to offer new services and be fully educated and proficient with the usage and administration of Botulinum Toxins. Our classes are limited to 10 Doctors so Doctors can get more one on one training with our world renown Instructor.
(No part of this course is provided as online Instruction)
Our (24 hour) Therapeutic & Aesthetic Course Outline:
- In-depth overview for botulinum toxin products (BOTOX®, Xeomin®, Dysport ®)
- Indications and contraindications for these pharmaceutical agents.
- Comprehensive instruction in the relevant anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and maxillofacial areas.
- In depth overview of Temporomandibular Joint and relation to the oral maxillofacial concerns.
- How to open the conversation to patient evaluation for the best dental and facial esthetic and therapeutic results.
- Proper product handling, storage and FDA approved dilution techniques.
- Understanding the most effective treatment techniques in incorporating BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers in anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, to maximize esthetic results.
- Study the safety and risk issues for botulinum toxin injectable therapy and Dermal Fillers.
- Marketing BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers in your practice.
- Understanding occlusion in orofacial pain.
- Dental indications and contraindication for Botulinum Toxin for TMD, myofascial pain, migraines and other indication, on and off label.
- Accurate and precise injection techniques, charting and documentation including overview of anatomy and muscle depths.
- Learn the latest treatment techniques including anatomical muscle sites, muscle depths, proper preparation, and dilution for the best oral and maxillofacial therapeutic and esthetic outcomes.
- Treatment for patients with TMJ/TMD syndrome, headaches, and myofascial pain.
- Learn best ways to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications with BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers.
- Comprehensive understanding of the role of dermal fillers for volume replacement, enhancement, and correction.
- Effective Injection techniques to minimize patient discomfort and bruising.
- Effectively administer dermal fillers for various purposes including enhancing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Review Pre-care, post-care, and consent forms. All forms will be provided post course
- Managing medical insurance reimbursement for the medical provider for TMD patients and applying the correct diagnosis and treatment codes.
Call to register for a course in your area. 702-906-5802 advanceddentalce.org
There are several variables to consider when treating patients with Botox and/or Dermal Fillers; however, the average revenue you expect from a vial of Botox/Xeomin is anywhere from $1000 - $1500 profit and with fillers, you can charge the patient double, to triple what your cost is – all within a 15 min visit with your patient. Also, it should be denoted the overhead is very minimal since most of the supplies you already have in-office and you are paying for the cost of the product.
Healthcare professionals attending Advanced Dental Institute courses must exercise independent, professional judgment, and perform the full standard of care in treating their patients, which they provide, including but not limited to obtaining a medical history, examination, diagnosis, and treatment plan. Advanced Dental Institute LLC assumes no responsibility for patient care and provides no specific medical, dental, or legal advice. Advanced Dental Institute does not provide live patients to healthcare professionals attending our live patient courses
Dentists Only: Attendees must provide proof of professional license , transcript and current malpractice insurance to attend an Advanced Dental Institute live patient courses. Advanced Dental Institute assumes no liability if a participant is refused coverage by an insurer for any reason or is unable to obtain materials for use in practice.
Additional medical and dental professionals who show· up the day of the course· will be· charged appropriately
Advanced Dental Institute accepts no responsibility regarding state medical or dental board requirements. Participants are responsible for determining whether they are able to perform these procedures at our courses and in their own practices. We are not responsible for decisions or changes made by the state medical/dental board about their state practice acts prior to our courses.. see entire refund policy prior to registration.
®Upon completion of the Botox and Dermal Filler Training programs, Dentists will receive their certification awarded immediately upon successful completion of the oral proficiency examination. This program covers a significant amount of information in a short period of time and this is facilitated by limiting attendance to very small groups. This limit on attendance (10), however, causes registration to fill up quickly. We apologize in advance if registration is full. Lunch provided. Price does not include supplies, i.e. Botox, Dermal Fillers. Please call 702-906-5802 to register.