Matt Welebir, DDS, DABOI, FAAID, FICOI
Director of Clinical Care, P3 Dental Group, Smile Brands, Inc.
Graduate, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
Invisalign® certified since 2001, Premier Provider
Advanced Dental CE: Ongoing continuing education in implant, periodontal, & oral surgery, aesthetic smile design & full-mouth rehabilitation, and advanced IV sedation & general anesthesia
Advisory board member, Nobel Biocare Blue Ocean Strategy
Dr. Elie M. Ferneini, MD, DMD, MHS, MBA/HCM, FACS, FACD
(M.H.S., M.B.A.), University of Connecticut (D.M.D., M.D.). Dr. Ferneini completed his
oral and maxillofacial surgery residency and is currently an associate clinical professor at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine. He is also an associate clinical professor of Surgery at the Frank H Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac
“"Implant Surgery to Final Restoration" A Live Participant Surgical Course 36 clinical ceu. Limited to 8 doctors. Roseman Univ Dental School Utah and Nevada - This course sets you up to start actually placing implants immediately following completion
Venue: Roseman University Henderson Nevada Details We are following guidelines from the CDC and ADA to keep our doctors, staff and live patients safe
Cost of course includes up to $1000 travel expenses for live patients
Day 1: Surgical Placement Fundamentals
- Introduction to implantology, case selection, treatment planning, and surgical protocols.
- Access with proper flap design, reflection, and management.
- Handling and manipulating bone for maximized healing.
- Correct protocol for implant placement, emergence, and provisionalization.
- Workshop with models simulating different patient/clinical scenarios.
- Treatment planning for edentulous cases
- Medical and Dental History and Risk Assessment
- How to handle an Implant that has Failed
- CBCT analysis.
Day 2: Prosthetic Concepts
- Lab hands-on workshop - Chairside conversion of denture
- Tissue training.
- Restorative parts and pieces nomenclature and differentiation.
- Restorative procedures on life-like models in anticipation of doing them on your own patients.
Day 3: Live Patient Treatment
This course differs according to what patients present with and need. It includes implant placement in preparation for anticipated restorative.
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, placement, and postoperative critique and debriefing.
- Real-time instruction as patient treatment is in progress.
- May include regenerative procedures, intra-crestal sinus grafts, ridge expansion, immediate placement, custom emergence, provisionalization, etc.
- Corrective counsel and re-direction as needed stay on the right path. iii. Case presentations pre- and post-operatively of patients treated during this session.
- If not part of the 1-5 session continuum, you present cases you have done or plan to do.
Placement of 3-4 Implants on Live Patient
* Fundamental concepts of bone physiology, bone density and applied anatomy
* Applied Imaging, treatment planning, 3D Implant positioning, drilling, placing and loading protocols;
* Pre and Post Op Protocols for dental implants
* The science and best practices on alveolar ridge preservation and basic bone grafting
* Suturing, Flap Design, & Soft Tissue management
* Clinical protocols for Implant Overdentures
* Economics of overdenture integration into your practice
* Implant Placement in multiple sights
* Socket Preservation Techniques
* Comprehensively discuss planning of Implant Overdenture cases, including indications, inter-maxillary (restorative) space, number, position and distribution of implants, restorative options, conventional and immediate load etc.
* Step-by-step surgical and prosthetic pick-up and conversion procedures
* Impressions for overdentures using accurate abs simple removable prosthodontic principles.